"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Friday, December 17, 2010

Day one: The Storm Subsides

The past couple days have been cold and snowy.  We've had so much snow fall and cold weather I'm ready for summer or to finally get on the hill and board.

I started this blog to keep everyone updated on everything, work, family, friends and Quinn of course!  I hope you all enjoy this and I can't wait to add events with all of you.

A very special thanks goes out to my buddy Paul who donated his digital camera to me.  Yes i am digital now, don't worry I still have my old Advantix so don't panic!  I can't wait to get some updated pics and news to you all so please add this to your links and check up me, and well everyone from time to time!

Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment