"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Following post is for Dec 31st, Jan 1st and 2nd.

Friday was good I had the day off!!  I spend the day getting things done some small shopping and stuff done.  I also tried to sleep in but you know how that goes.  I did get to Lowe's and catch up with friends and managers.  I start back part time on Monday Jan. 3rd.  That should be fun...  

Later I got cleaned up and went to get my brother.  Every year for a very long time I've taken him out for dinner.  We go to Royal Dynasty.  It's a lot of fun.  We started it a long time ago and I always love getting dressed up and just having some time with my brother.  

After we stopped by my parents to say hello.  After dinner we usually go some place him and I to say hello.  I spend the night in because I had Quinn that weekend so I had to get up early and get ready.  We had such a good weekend.  We played and went to the park.    Nothing was really open so we just kinda hung in and watched some TV.  

On Sunday we went to church.  She really enjoys going, uncle ken joined us and she sits very quiet next to daddy.  After church we were back to home for lunch and a nap.  We visited my parents a little later that day then back to Brooke's at night.  It was a good weekend.  She loves to play hide and seek and run through the house.  As you can see from the pictures below!

She couldn't wait to get to the park!


She loves the swing






She loves playing on her computer





We had some lunch!




Then relaxed in our chair


I love my bus!


It was a great weekend and her and I had a lot of fun.  I'm looking forward for our next adventure!  I hope you are all having fun reading my blog and if you want in just book an apt with us, or me.  Hope all is well and much love is sent!

Love
Chris

1 comment:

  1. I should read this first, but I can tell it's an awesome article because of Quinn's pics.

    ReplyDelete