"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, February 14, 2011

Papi's Birthday!

The following blog is for Feb. 11th, 12th, and 13th. 2011.
I picked up the munch on friday and we just went home and hung out.  Relaxed and just spend the night in.  Saturday we watched some movies and hung out.  It was still kinda cold but also warming up and it was wet and snowy out so we stayed in.  Saturday after her nap we went to my parents house and my brother and aunt stopped over as well.  We had dinner and cake and it was fun.  My dad loved he got to see Quinn on his birthday.




Here she is cooking again!




A couple close up's



Just me and my dad...


Chilling with Poppi


Happy Birthday Dad!



I got some letters to play with


Going fishing

I caught one!

Sunday we went to church and just chilled out and stuff.  It was really fun.  We did some puzzles and played with numbers.  As you can see above.  I can't wait till it gets warmer to go and play on playgrounds and take walks.  We are making the best of it though!

Until the next event!
I love you all.
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment