"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Aunt Ro's Birthday!

    The weekend was almost here!  Thursday I got out of work early to visit one of my highest advisors.  After that I played a little disk golf.  My buddy and I did a best disk game and ended 2 over.  Not bad… For the course…  We got some food and hung out at his place and started to watch some of the fall TV Shows coming out.  New Shows are back!

    Friday I took my Aunt out for her Birthday!  It was earlier this month but I wanted to celebrate it.  Quinn and I took her to a local place and we got to just talk and have fun.  She rally enjoyed my little munch.  We had to get home or else we would have stopped for dessert.  I know I can’t believe it I was responsible and didn’t get the ice cream!!!  I just feel bad because I asked her to dinner at work so I didn't have get any pictures.  Sorry!

    Saturday I took Quinn to Barktberfest!  We don’t have a dog but I thought she would love to go.  The event is run by Lollypop Farm.  They are part of the humane society.  Helping sheltered animals.  We had a blast, Quinn got to pet her first horse!  There were so many animals we didn’t know what to do. 

    We walked around and saw some of my co-workers.  They had tents for food and different stations to play games and buy crafts.  We donated some money to help the cause and played on the playground!  If there is a playground Quinn will find it! 

    Later that day my aunt stopped over to watch Quinn.  My buddy Dave came over and we went out.  The bachelor party started early, which was nice b/c I got home after dinner.  One of my good friends younger buddy is getting married and the bachelor party was in the park.  It’s always good to celebrate in the classic tradition of having some drinks and just being around your fellow men.  I of course made my “I’ll get you my lawyers card for you wedding” joke, that’s always hit…   

    After dinner we had some prized.  We then played a little CLR!!  I love that game,  After we slipped out and I put Quinn to bed.  My Aunt had some time with her, which is always great to. 

    Well I’m going to start posting the weekend in two posts because I have so many pictures so Sunday’s post will be this week…

Quinn Pet her first horse!


This big cow she really wanted to see.


Well we had to take a snack break!


Look at all the people!

Little rest on the couch after all that!

My buddy Big Dave, and I.

Aunt Ro and I!

Dom's Bachelor Party!





Here we are just hanging out.


CLR!!! CLR!!!



 

I hope all is well with everyone! I can't wait to share what we did Sunday!

Love
Chris

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you and really enjoy reading about all your "adventures" with angel face. Poppy and I love you both so much. You have grown and become stronger. Keep the faith, never settle for second best, and to thine own self be true.
    XOXOXOO
    Mom-aka-Oma

    ReplyDelete