"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

I posted two different events into one just because I've been so busy i wanted to make up a little lost time and they are the same kinda event so...

First was on Oct. 26.  I took Quinn to the Halloween party.  It was so fun.  I took her from room to room!  We first saw her room and said hello to her teacher!  Then we walked around and played games and won candy!  We had so much fun and everyone knew Quinn.  It was so nice everyone was going “Quinn hello”.  She smiled and kept walking along. 

She was a witch for Halloween and loved it!!!  I asked her if she was good or bad.  She said a bad witch.  Lol  After we went home and just relaxed on the couch and went to bed.

My little witch.




Her black cat!

Eve, my Halloween Kitty...

She loved her broom.

Here is Quinn getting a tattoo from her teacher!  I hope it comes off...


Back from the fun and relaxing.


The following Wed. November 4th I picked up Quinn and we headed out to go trick or treating.  We stopped at my aunts house first!  We said hello and got some treats and pictures!  My aunt dressed up and Quinn had so much fun.  
We left and stopped over Hughey's Moms house.  They had some more treats for us too!

There we played with blocks and toys and hung out for a little.  After we stopped over one of my best friends house's.  Jimbo's house, his mom was there and we hung out and talked for a little while too!  

After we went to my parents house and saw them! My mom dressed up and my dad had a scout meeting so he used that lol....  They had some cool things for her including a little play keyboard.  She loved it!!  
Check out the pics!


Here she is cleaning!

Aunt Ro and Quinn


Getting candy!

Scary!!


Here we are with Mrs. Ward

Just playing around.

Here's Uncle Hughey


Uncle Hughey and I

Here i am at Uncle Jimmy's house!

Here I am with Oma!

Oma and Popi and I.

Making some music!

Popi and I.

Here we are!

Just playing around!

We had such a great time!  I took a picture with Quinn but for some reason it didn't show!  So this Wed i will have to dress her up and get it.  I hope everyone had a great Halloween!  I can't believe it's November!  Pretty soon Winter will be here.  I'm still working on updating my blog and I am due for another video entry as well.  We went out in November I had to work Halloween so we went out on the Wed I had her.  The past year living on my own i realized I can get through the holidays just fine.  I may not have her on the day but we just work around it.  Its really all we as single parents can do.  As long as your child is happy and knows you love them and work around the rest, they will be happy and fine.

I hope all is well with everyone!
Talk to you soon!
Love,
Christopher




3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween! And your last comment is so true as long as our children are happy and know we love them everything else WILL be okay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! She is the cutest little Peanut! Glad you had such a great Halloween together :)

    ReplyDelete