"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Not Afraid

11/27/2011

Two years ago Quinn’s Mom advised she wanted a divorce and this time it was for reals...   I can’t tell you how long I was in denial.  Maybe I’d just rather not.  I was devastated and never felt so awful in my life.  I was loosing my family.  The fact that our marriage was ending absolutely crushed me and I felt nothing but failure. 

As time when on I realized it was over and it’s time to just move on.  Life happens for a reason and I’m done trying to go back.  I’m only going forward…

We are all amazing people and just have to realize this.  Know that people out there love us and want us to be happy.  That with every sad or dark time, there are two happy, loving ones to over power and take their place.  One day the sad days will disappear and thats the day you wake up and realize you are not afraid...

I put the video in just because Eminem has a way with his lyrics but I think he has songs that just speak to people out there that are going though what he’s saying.  I think there are a lot of people that can relate to this song…

I posted the following video because I wanted to express that there was a time when I thought I would never recover.  Then comes the day when you wake up and your feet hit ground and you realize that you are awesome.  It has been two years and I've realized things happen for a reason but there is to much in life to keep me down and that I'm back... 

To any new or maybe not so new single moms or dads out there that are, I hope you find what you are looking for.  Always remember it takes time and everyone’s pace is different.  But most importantly remember you are awesome!  

Always remember you are never alone…

***Please Advise…The following Video has Explicit Content***


1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it through it all with your feet on the ground you're an inspiration and great support to many :)

    ReplyDelete