"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Thursday, June 7, 2012

A little internet issue but I'm back!

So the past week my internet was not working, well some sites did and others didn't work so it was a mess.  I was on the phone with apple for an hour and a half, then I had the internet reset.  After that it didn't even work.  So I called back and one more time had it reset.  Well it got set and finally it was all set around midnight!  Well one of the sites I couldn't get to was my blog!  So I am behind in my post and just wanted to say I am here and will be back on tack probably after the weekend.  I have to still tell you all about our adventure last weekend!  The munch and I had one heck of a weekend...

Hope all is well!

Always remember.
You are never alone...
Love
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment