"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Friday, July 20, 2012

and the adventures continue...

Okay so I know when summer comes it gets hot and sticky and it's hard to post but I have been behind in my post so I am sorry!

Last Wednesday I picked up Quinn and got my parents.  I took them out to dinner and we went to the Webster Carnival!  (and daddy forgot his camera.. ugh)  Im sorry!!  Well we had a blast, we played some games and went on the rides.  We had some funnel cake and won some great prizes!  It was so nice just to enjoy this time with my parents I know last trip I brought her alone but I mix it up like you should.  After we hit up some ice cream and headed home.  It was so much fun and she just loved every second of it.  I always loved the Webster Carnival all the people, the sighs and just walking around...


When the weekend came we did our friday Fish fry with Hughey!  Of course.  Saturday we got up and had breakfast and just relaxed for a little.  It was so hot we just stayed in for a little.  We just laid around and stayed cool.  After lunch we headed over to my parents and went swimming next door with Hughey! It was a Hughey weekend...  After swimming we had dinner at my parents they had some friends over and we all just had a great time with great food.  That night we took it easy and just relaxed.

Sunday we went to church because we haven't been in while.  The day was nice but I brought Quinn home early on Sunday, she was having a bad day and just wanted to go home.  We went to the park but I think she just really wanted to go home.  I was sad but i understand, she spends all day with her Mom so I know being with me isn't easy some times.   I try my best but I understand I got her home and just cleaned the house a little and got ready for the week.

Some weekends are better than others, I like the summer I do, but feel sometimes it's just to busy and we do to much.  I feel we cram to much in and only having her so little it gets even harder.  I guess when I can finally dump my other job one day things will slow down... I hope.

Other than that I can't complain!  Quinn is growing up so fast and getting so big.  I can't believe she used to be little, now she is just so big.  Where does the time go I wonder...

I can't wait we have some more adventures coming up and I can't wait to share them!



Down I go!

Here we go!


Hughey!


There's my little girl


Dinner with the rents

Uncle kenny!

Just hanging out...


Here are some pics from the weekend.

Always remember,
You are never alone...
Love,
Christopher  

No comments:

Post a Comment