"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's Friday Night!


      Once again it's Friday, and you know what that means!  HFM!  Hughey, Fish fry and a Movie! I picked up the munch and we came home.  Hughey stopped over with some dinner and we all at the table.  It was cute Quinn loves her fish fry's now and can't wait for them.  After dinner we sat down to watch some TV and just relax.

     The days are getting shorter and this year is reported to have a bad winter.  I can already tell because it is very cold for this time of year.  It is also getting darker so after dinner it usually is dark and cold so we cuddle in for a warm night and some movies.  Quinn went to bed and Hughey and I just hung out and watched a movie.  I do love this time of the year, the fall is just so amazing with the colors starting to change and I can't believe how fast the year went!  September is almost over!  October is coming and coming fast!  I love October and can't wait to blog about it!  For the rest of the weekend, we have some fun plans and I can't wait to update you all!

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment