"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Weekend update

This past weekend we had so much fun.  Saturday we got up and had some pancakes for breakfast!  watched some TV because it was getting dark and cooler outside and with Fall coming up very fast we just hung in for a little.  We then went and picked up my Aunt who just celebrated her birthday a few days before!  So we took her to lunch to have a birthday lunch.  After we went to Wickham farms in Penfield.  We looked at the animals and walked around just taking some pictures and hanging out.

Later that night we had some dinner and cake and celebrated my aunts birthday.  It was a great weekend.  Sunday we went to church and then just relaxed the rest of the day.  It was good to see Vicki and get to talk to her, we haven't gone in a few weeks and were due.  I'm glad Quinn likes to go and Vicki got to giver Quinn her birthday blessing.  After church we went home to just relax and get some house cleaned.  Uncle Kenny came over and hung out.  The day was slow and Quinn and I just relaxed.

Well I wanted to Say Happy Birthday to you Aunt Ro!



Some of the Animals!




Chickens!




She played with the cow!

Here is Aunt Ro and Quinn



Here we are!







My little cutie

Bunch a goofs!


Dinner!





Cake time!


Lunch time on sunday

Uncle Kenny Came over!


I can't believe how fast the weekend came and went.  Next weekend i have some fun things planned, I do hope it warms up a little!  I'm not ready for winter just yet!!  

When i was getting Quinn ready on Sunday she told me "Daddy I'm going to miss you".  It was sweet I told her I would miss her to of course!  Well I hope soon to get my new updates for the blog going I've been working hard on them I just have to get out to my IT guy.  Other than that just been working and living...  I hope you're all doing well.  

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment