"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, November 5, 2012

The Halloween Rap-Up!

     Halloween was such a success!  I picked up Quinn and we headed over to our first stop, my Aunts house.  We got dressed up and rang the doorbell; I got her ready in the driveway.  She went as Bat Girl this year.  If she grows up anything like me then getting ready on the fly will be easy for her.  We hung out with my Aunt for a little and took some pictures.  After we stopped over and saw Uncle Paul.  He was so excited to see us and Quinn just loves her Godfather.  A quick stop at Hughey's to say hello to his Mom and Steve and then we were off!  We did stop at Kevmans but nobody was home. :(    Then we went to my rents house!  We stopped in and took some pictures and hung out a little.  

     I decided to some trick or treating on my old street so my Mom, Quinn and I went out for a little then stopped back and Quinn and I took my dad out.  It was nice to see the old neighbors and just watch Quinn run from house to house.  She was having so much fun she didn't want to stop!  We must have gone to 20 houses!  After getting our candy we had some dinner at my parents and just relaxed a little more before going home and putting our treasures away.  I was so excited this year because Halloween was on my day so I got to take her out.  She was so excited when I picked her up; being my first actual Halloween with her as a single dad I was just overwhelmed with joy to take my little one out.

     Walking from house to house and seeing everyone's eyes light up as they saw Quinn.  I have been getting candy from them for years as a little kid and now I got to see them give candy to my little one.  As the night wound down we relaxed on the couch for some TV and just took it easy.  I got the house in order and we were off to bed.  Dad was tired...   

     I always loved October, Halloween, the leaves changing, Quinn and my birthday.  I can't believe how fast the fall is going and that November is here!  The year is going so fast pretty soon Christmas will be approaching.  

     I hope everyone had a great Halloween this year!
Enjoy the pics!
Here we are!

Aunt Ro and Quinn




Oma, Poppi with Quinn

Trick or Treating

Here she goes!


She loved it, we went to so many houses.

There's my little one.

Time for dinner.

We had to see our Eve Halloween Kitty!!  



In the end we had a great Halloween, saw some family and friends got to get some candy and even celebrate with our kitty.  I will talk to you all soon!

Love,
Christopher


No comments:

Post a Comment