"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, January 28, 2013

A great play date

     Saturday started off with Quinn and I catching up on some sleep and just getting up a little later than usual.  We didn't have anyplace to be till 11 so we took the time to just lay in bed a little.  We got up and picked up my parents.  We had a funeral to go to, one of my cousins Peter Castro passed away last week.  Peter was a wonderful man, everyone was excited to see Quinn and it was good for her to see all the family members as well.  The service was very nice, after we went home to clean up and head over to Vinnies.  Courtney and her daughter Alyese who is just a year younger than Quinn.  The girls had so much fun and when Quinn first got there with me she was cute, she played shy.  They both warmed up and the day was cute.

     Vinnies balloons were still there from the night before and the girls loved them.  They were playing with them and throwing them and just having so much fun.  Vinny does so well with kids, he loves both girls so much but has always been so good to Quinn since she was born.  The girls just adore him and we had a great day.


     Later that night we hung in and watched some TV and just relaxed.  We had one heck of a day so it was nice to just relax and enjoy some down time.


     Sunday Quinn and I went to church and Quinn did great, she is now going to Sunday school and loves it.  She has a great class and knows the other kids pretty well.  I can't wait to see them grow up together.  Vicki had a great service and after we had a wonderful brunch down stairs.  It was the Annual meeting that Sunday but Quinn and I had to go so we could get home.  We just spend the afternoon relaxing, we watched a movie and just took some time to unwind.  Around dinner time Quinn and I went to my old troops spaghetti dinner.  It is always nice to go and see the troop and all the kids working and keeping it going.  I can't believe how years ago I used to be a young scout running around and helping out.  Now I have my little one i get to bring and I get to enjoy a night out.  The troop is doing very well and the dinner was delisous.  It was nice to have Quinn laugh and see her Uncle too.  Ken had a good time and even walked out with her holding her hand.  She loves her big uncle very much.

     I took Quinn home and gave her a big hug and kiss, she told me she loved me and I told her the same back.  Leaving is still difficult, but not as bad as it used to.  It is going to be a busy week coming up and this weekend will be packed with things to do.  I can't wait to keep you posted!

Enjoy the pics!

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

Here they are with Uncle Vinny!

Vinny, Courtney, and the Alyese.

The girls playing around.


They loved the balloons.

They also love Vinny!

No comments:

Post a Comment