"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year!


     This New Year came and went and well I have to admit it's been a good start.  New Year's Eve I left work and picked up my brother.  We went out for dinner like we have been doing for so many years and had time to catch up.  We went to the Royal Dynasty an had a great time.  Taking my brother to dinner is something I look forward to every year.  It gives me time to just have one on one time with him and just talk.  We both have busy lives and never really get to sit down and just see how things are going.  Over dinner we caught up on work and Quinn and just about everything.  I love our dinner because it gives me a change to dress up and go out with my big bro...

     After we went and visited my parents and said hello to them.  They had some friends over and we all talked for a bit.  I dropped Ken off and met up with Hughey at a bar for a little bit.  A very close friend, and like a little sis to me was there.  We hung out and just relaxed, had a drink and enjoyed the night.  I left around 11 and went home.  Hughey was right behind me and my brother met me there too.  We ended up watching a movie like we now grew a custom to and just relaxed.  Now that I'm older i find the party's are shorter and I'm in bed sooner. lol  It's okay I knew this day would come...

     After everyone left I crashed and got up that afternoon to get my little one.  It was cool because i had her the whole night, and then the next night too! Two nights in a row!!!  We went to my parents for a quick visit and had some lunch, then did some sledding around the yard and we took of for our much needed nap!  The rest of the day we just hung out and relaxed.  We needed a good slow start to 2013 you know!  I do love how Quinn has adapted to both houses.  I'm sure she is different at her Mom's but when she comes over she knows the place and just adapts to everything.  I know her Mom and I are different but still love her the same and equally.  We just have different styles of living, and Quinn will know this growing up...

     Well I have a few things i am going to work on this year.  Posting more is one of them!  How about you?  Anything for the new year???   I hope this new start brings everyone joy, love, and happiness.  It's a new beginning and a fresh start people!  Let's make it count...

Happy New Year!

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment