"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Year End Report

Fairwell 2012!  We will not miss you...

    It seems this year was bad on a lot of people.  For me it was a tough year finically and emontionally, but I'm still here and kicking.  I struggled this year to get a lot of things in order and I learned a lot.  I adapted and worked harder.  I wouldn't give up I kept fighting and no matter how had things got I just pushed through.  Quinn and I had some new adventures this year!  We saw new sights, and even took some time to just rest up as well.  As the fall came my biggest difficulty hit when my job moved and I had to leave Lowe's.  It was hard because I knew so many people there and nobody understood why we had to move buildings for my other job. I was there about five years and made many friends.  Leaving wasn't easy and after a few weeks the reality set in.  I missed my friends and the memories, but a lot of my older friends there moved on as well and I knew it was time to move on.  It's been several months now and plan to stop in some time to say hi but I do miss the place, it was very good to me...

     With another year over and done we look back and try to see what we can change and do differently.  We are always learning from our mistakes and moving forward.  Funny though we usually repeat them sometimes.  The only thing we can do is learn and move on.  Use the time we have and make it count.  This year I've mended old wounds, reconnected with lost friends and just taken some time off for my self.  I wasn't the best of years but I learned a lot and with Quinn by my side I know things will be okay.

     So for the new year to come I have a lot of hope and feel a fresh start.  Please continue to stay in touch and check in with us!  I have a few post from last year including Christmas I still have to post but I can't wait to see what this new year has to offer!!!  Hey we already have a lot of snow so I can't wait to hit the slopes!  With a new year brings new beginnings and new hopes.  I hope everyone has a new fresh start and always remember...

You are never alone...
Love,
Christopher


Goodbye 2012... 

Welcome 2013!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment