"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

10,000+

     When my buddy Hughey told me I had over 10,000 hits I didn't believe him at first.  I knew i was kinda close but when I saw the blog I was so excited.  Over the past few years I have worked hard to get my story out and to just help single parents.  Now with many viewers and followers I am so proud to say I really feel i have helped many people learn about single parting and that you truley are never alone...


     When I first started this blog I just jotted some notes down and put some pictures of Quinn up for family.  Then I started meeting other bloggers online and making the blog more educational.  I still have one more big upgrade to do and really want to get that set by spring.  I will say how excited I am on how far I've come and how many people have come up to me or emailed me with great responses and comments.  I even have had some super bloggers look over my work and stop in from time to time.  I have to say besides updating the blog another goal was to post daily, the past month or so I was very busy and have to say I slowed down a little but hope to connect again and get out there.  Now that the Weather is FINALLY... Getting better... I think the Winter blues are over.  I have so much to do this summer with Quinn I can't wait to share our adventures as well as tips and tricks for you single parents out there. 

I do want to thank all my followers for your support and taking the time to ready my post and send your comments.  Thank you so much...

  Stick around and hopefully I will be posting about my 20,000 hits soon.

And Always Remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

1 comment: