"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Friday, May 31, 2013

Getting back into the swing of things...

     Okay i took a few days off and relaxed from blogging but I'm back!  As the weekend starts I have to put my list of things to do together.  I have Quinn this weeeknd so I'm really excited, summer is officially a few weeks away and it is time to get back into the swing of things!  We have lots of adventures but first you have to get the house in order!  You don't want to find your gardens over growing or you windows dirty! 

     This weekend I plan on setting some time aside while Quinn naps to getting the house cleaned up.  Getting some windows cleaned and even doing some painting.  Maininly the windows and some outside areas.  My gardens are starting to grow so they may need some attetion but taking a day or two to get the house cleaned will be worth it when it's all set.  Spring cleaning isn't something we all look forward to but know we have to.  Living in an area with all 4 seasons when winter is over we are left with the aftermath of a dusty house!  I find just getting up and getting moving will help fix this.  Once I start I often find its hard to stop.

     So to all my readers I encourage you to break out your paper towels and cleaning supplies and lets get ready for summer!


Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment