"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday's Tip: When I say leaves of three let them be, I mean it!

                
                    So a few Tuesday s ago I told you that when you see poison ivy, turn around.  Well do it!  After a doctor visit and meds some friends and I went back to the camp!  It was about two weekends ago for the Annual Balloon Rally at Wellsville.  We had so much fun, sorry I didn’t snap many pictures but I will next year.  Well somehow I woke up Saturday and was itchy, again!  I survived the weekend but wasn’t excited as I would have liked to have been.  I got home and went to the doctors on Tuesday afternoon, he verified it was back.  I told him I wasn’t near anything this time but it’s okay he got me back on meds.  When I got home I realized I think I took the last prescription wrong.  He told me to take X amount of pills a day for this then you drop the number and so on, and the bottle said the same thing, but the days and amounts were different.  I’m thinking that could have been a factor so read your directions Is tip 2!  So a few doctors visits, a couple medications later and now things are going okay. 
                It has been about half my time into round two of the meds and things are better.  So my first advice is keep your eyes peeled for that menacing plant and if you get it treat it correctly right away!  Either way I am glad to be blogging again and my little vacation is now come to a close.  I have some more pics and a great update for the rest of the weekend that I can’t wait to share with you all!  I just wanted to let you know that I am doing better and will be back to blogging. 

I hope this finds you all well!
Always remember,
You are never alone…
Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment