"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Daddy Daughter Dinner

    This past Friday I picked up Quinn and her and I headed to dinner.  Just the two of us, it was nice I haven't had dinner with just Quinn like that in a while.  We went out for a fish fry and had a blast, we talked ate and she even sat next to me.   She got a fish fry and we just talked.  I can't believe how big she is getting, holding down conversations, she has grown so much.   When I fist moved out years ago it was hard to go out and have dinner with her.  I had to watch her and keep her still, now she sits with me and colors or talks about school.  She is growing up so fast I can't believe it.    After dinner we headed home to relax and watch some TV.   As far as the rest of the weekend, well you will just have to wait and see...

For my single parents out there I urge you all to have dinner with your kids.  Take them out and have one on one time.  They will love it, going out with family and friends is wonderful but always remember going out with just them shows them you're taking the time to show them you want to hear about their day.  It will make all the difference...

Enjoy the cute pic!  

Always remember you are never alone...
Love
Christopher



No comments:

Post a Comment