"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, August 19, 2013

It's Monday again...

     The past weekend for me came and went and here we all sit on Monday.  It was a specail weekend because my friends Dave and Jenn had their enguagement party.  Dave and Jenn have been in the blog before and Dave's known Quinn from when she was a baby.  They are planning on getting married next fall.  Dave asked me to be in his wedding an I am very excited.  I can't wait to post the pictures and tell you all about the party.

     I did just want to quicky post and say i hope everyone had a great weekend, I didn't have Quinn this weekend so i used it to relax and get some things done around the house as well as work out and just catch up on some rest.  I did find the weekends I don't have Quinn I am keeping busy and not as upset.  I still miss her but over time you learn you have to keep busy and just keep moving.  I realized that the time I have with her is there and will be comming up so to just clean or get organzied so when I do have her i can enjoy every minute with her.  I am excited this weekend we have some fun things planned and all i have to do is get through the week!  However I do hope anyone out there reading this that is just starting off knows there is hope and even though years have passed it took me time to get where I am.

     I can't wait to get you some great pictures and I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  Back to the grind....  It's Monday!

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment