"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Thank goodness it's August!

     I know July is a fun happening month but honestly I had enough of it, between the mole removal, the poison ivy (twice) and that week heat wave.  I am glad to say gooooooodbye July!   It's rumored that August will be a cooler moth and I can't tell you how much i look forward to that.   I guess at the end of every month we are ready for the next one...  Just how at the end of every day we are ready for the next one done to start, well maybe not Saturdays, or a what ever your day off is.  I guess I just wanted to post and say this summer was one interesting one and even though we are starting the tail end there is a lot left.  Every once and a while we just tell our selves "I'm glad that month is over".  I know a lot of us even go as far as saying year.  Truthfully 2013 was a great year but I am excited to see what 2014 brings...

     I have so much to post about and I can't wait to catch you all up!  I wanted to say have a save and happy August!


Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment