"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Liliana's Birthday!

       This Saturday was Liliana's birthday!  Jay and Serean's little one turned 1!  The party was so much fun and Liliana was cute.  We had great food and the day was perfect.  Jay and Serean live behind me but I have known them both for many years.  Now that they are parents it's really awesome to just see them go from dating to married to parents.  The weekend was Quinnless but I got of work done, I worked on the bathroom up stairs as well as relaxed.  Sunday I went to church and took the day to take a walk, and catch up on some much needed rest.  Next weekend is going to be a big one!  Quinn turns 5 this Tuesday so expect some big post!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and rested up as well. I look forward to keeping everyone posted!

Always remember you are never alone!

Love
Christopher.





Getting ready for presents!


Look how big she is!


Cake time!






There is the cute family!




No comments:

Post a Comment