"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Friday, September 6, 2013

Lunch Time!

     So the other night night we got to make Quinns lunch!  I was so excited!!!  Quinn and I looked over some different ideas and found some great things to pack!  We started with chicken fingers, then a pudding cup, some crackers, a few M&M's and Apple Juice!  I was so excited our first lunch, I can't wait till next Wednesday!  Quinn was so excited because she sat with me as I packed it, she helped me pick out what she wanted for lunch.  She was off school because there is a holiday so I dropped her off at the after school program, well before now because she was off.  She did so well, she hung her jacket up in her locker and she went into play!  I was so proud my little girl is growing up I can't believe it!  

     I can't believe how big she has gotten, her first week of school, they grow up so fast.  I can't wait to keep you all posted on her progress over the school year!  So, what do you think of her lunch?  Did Dad do a good job?

Enjoy the pics!

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher 


Here it is!


Her cute lunch bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment