"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Friday, October 18, 2013

Fridays used to be the Fun day...

     Growing up I used to look forward to Fridays more than anything, now I'm not sure sure.  Fridays usually consist of getting dinner and trying to find something to do.  Or if I have Quinn, getting her and then finding something for dinner and settled down.  I usually am over worked and tired by the drive home and when I get home mostly in a bad mood.


     I can just remember running home to watch TV and not have a worry in the world.  Now I usually sleep in Saturday because of how tired I am!  Tonight I can't tell how tired I was.  I didn't really get dinner because of a late start and feel just pulled in so many directions.  Maybe I need a vacation from my self...

     I know I've talked about R&R but I just think it is time for some for me.  Well just makes me laugh when I used to have such an easy Friday, guess that's just part of growing up.  I can't wait to update you on the weekend!  We have such a busy one!

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,

Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment