"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

     Hello all I hope everyone had a great October, and a great halloween!!!  Last night I picked up Quinn and we went to my Aunts then parents!  She was so cute she was Spidergirl!  I hope everyone had a great spooky month!  I think October is awesome, well besides my and Quinn's bday.  I love the fun of Halloween.  Halloween is the first holiday that really takes it's time.  Yes we have some over the summer but Halloween is the start of it all!  Then comes Thanksgiving and Christmas I am excited that November starts tomorrow but I always think October is an amazing month.  Quinn had an amazing time we went out Wednesday but thats what we do we make it work.

     I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Halloween!

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher



Here we are!


Aunt Ro and Quinn!


Oma and Popi and Quinn!

No comments:

Post a Comment