"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Okay I Cracked...

     So this weekend I tried and tried but finally put the heat on.  Usually the game of putting the heat on is a fun one filled with layering up with blankets and checking the temp over the next few days.  Depending on how nice the fall goes I can hold out till November or December if we get a warm fall.  The past few years however when the end of October rolls around I usually crack and turn on the furnace.  Last year it didn't go on and that was a mess.  This year it fired right up!  So I did it, i turned it back on, not very high yet but it is on.

    Now comes the battle of keeping it low...  

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Even if you are under a blanket and sweatshirt!

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment