"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tuesday's Tip: Hug your Cat!

      Today is National Cat day!  So hug your kitten!  I never like to play the cats vs. dogs game I think they are both great but today is national Cat day so love your cat and pamper them! My cat has been so important to me, she has been with me since she was little.  I got her from a humane society here in town and ever since she has never left my side.  Through my divorce, as Quinn got older she adapted to her big hugs and the chasing...

My Halloween Kitty!



     When I first moved in it was scary, a new open house and just being there at night...  Eve stayed by my side as I broke down and pushed through my long nights missing Quinn or going through the divorce.  She as always been there.  She stuck through me think and thin! She even went though a sinus infection.  She wakes me up and sleeps in when I don't have to work.  She is such an amazing cat.  she most importantly is so good with Quinn, never scratching her or biting.  She loves Quinn and so today I hug my Evy porkchop!

I love you!

Always remember,
You are never alone...

You have your cat...

Love,
Christopher


No comments:

Post a Comment