"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Thursday, November 14, 2013

And there back...

     I got home from work and my nice raked lawn was full of leaves again!  So see my last post...

     I can remember when I was young the day after Halloween a few friends and I would go down and rake the neighbors lawn.  He had so many leaves but in the end we made some good money!  The job took so long his front and back yard will filled with leaves.  We would rake into the night and when the job was done we lined up over 70 bags!  I would also help my parents out as well and when I was married I had a few to rake but since I moved to my new home a few years ago I had to pick up the old rake again.  So I raked the whole lawn yesterday and today when I got home it was full again!  I can't believe the whole yard was full again.  I'm talking full not just a few I can't believe in 24 hrs it was covered again!


     Well raking leaves is just another tradition and good exercise!  It brought me back to the days when I was younger.  So now I will have to rake them again and figure out where to put all these leaves!  I though the town picked them up if you just pile them up at the street but I am seeing people bag them so looks like I'll be bagging.  Well I hope everyone didn't have as many leaves as I did and I don't have trees!  Either way that's just how it goes I guess...

    Happy raking!

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment