"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tuesday's Tip: Sometimes a car nap is all they need...

     I know I blog and tip about naps a lot but I can't stress how important they are.  When you nap or sleep your mind and body rest, and recharge.  I know sometimes people say kids grow out of naps but I ask them, when did you nap last?  I bet it wasn't to long ago.  We as adults still nap or even doze from time to time.

     This past weekend Quinn took a small nap in the car on the way her play date.  I let her nap on the way over because she was tired and over the weekend she takes a nap to just rest up.  There are times she doesn't nap so I now allow her to let me know if she is tired or not.  If i see she is getting well tired I will have her rest for a little.  So as you read this just remember the nap is still important and there is nothing wrong with just resting for a bit.  The car is perfect for this, as long as you the driver are not napping!  So if your child had a long dad there is nothing wrong with a little bit of shut eye.  Let them rest for even a few minutes and just  relax.  Remember they have their whole life to study, work and well not rest...


Take a minute some time and just nap...

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment