"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Getting Ready for the weekend

     With the holiday approaching I just can't wait for the weekend!  The tough parts over this weekend should be fun.  We have our annual dinner planned and just getting the house ready for Christmas.  The tree's up and some other decorations.  The snow is even falling!  I can't wait to see how excited Quinn is when we make cookies and get some gifts under the tree.  

     I guess this year was a crazy and now that it's winding down I'm just excited to see what next year will bring.  Tonight I told Quinn that we had a busy weekend ahead and to get ready.  I guess with everything that has happened and sad events it's good to have some good and exciting events to come.

     I hope everyone is having a great December so far and getting ready for the new year.  I can't wait to tell you all about it.

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment