"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

     Well it's been one heck of a year!  I posted more which is good, I did have less videos.  Work has been good the Ex and I have gotten along, for the most part...  I've learned a lot and about being a single dad and even found someone to spend it with.  The family is good and well the world still turned...  Next year I plan like a lot of people to work out more and get in better shape.  I plan to post more and put more videos up as well.  I also plan to take some more time off and visit more friends.  I lost the Jeep and gained a car.  I made some new friends and lost touch with others.  I plan to look over more of my friends blogs and keep in touch more.  I also plan to update the blog to the 3.0!  Some of my post have been shorter than I wanted so I plan to work more on that.

    Over all each year usually gets better than the last and everyone has it's up and downs but since I started in the house 3 years ago I've made much progress and grown a lot.  I've become more independent and leaned to live on my own.  It's been a good year and the next one is just around the bend.

To all my readers and fellow single parents I tell you to hang in there, love your kids and always, always, always remember...

YOU ARE NEVER ALONE.
Happy New Year!
Love,
Christopher
Here we are!

Kayla and Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment