"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, December 2, 2013

It was a good run, but it's time to upgrade.

    For 6 years the "Jeep" was good to me, it carried Quinn as a baby it got my friends and I around, took me to the came, work helped me move my stuff when I had to get my new home.  The Jeep got me out of some deep snow and well some tough spots.  It was a good Jeep and did it's job well.  I had 6 yrs, many miles and a few jobs it took me to.  It was even hit twice, but still keep driving.  I would fix it up and just smile as it started up.  Recently however the engine was leaking coolant fluid and I knew the end was near.  I though I had some more time or at least to get it through winter but about a week ago the drive was worse to work.  The guys at the shop told me this was it, it would cost a lot to even just look at it.

     I didn't know what to do, I knew this day was coming but I just couldn't believe how long I had it and how many miles were left.  The Jeep didn't have many and when I started looking for a new car I knew it was time to go to a car.  I figured it was time to go back to being low to the ground.  I was also scared of my engine light always coming on.  I found a new Chevy and pictures to come, also a name once someone names it.  I was so busy looking for a new car my blog was even put on hold!  Well I know it was just a Jeep but it got me around, keep me and my family and friends safe and didn't give up till the very end.  Quinn was sad when she heard the Jeep finally gave in, she was excited about the new car but she got sad.  I have new memories to make now and the Jeep was tired.  I hope they fix it up and someone else gets to enjoy it.  I'm sure everyone has an amazing car story and I hope this blog brings back your own memories...

Jeep you did well...

     Always remember you are never alone...

Love,
Christohper

1 comment:

  1. WE all have stories about our cars and having to retirement them........Many happy miles in your new wheels. Stay safe. Love, Aunt ro

    ReplyDelete