"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Lazy Day

     Sometimes we all need lazy day's today was just one of them.  Starting a new work week tomorrow with no holidays it was a good day to sleep in and honestly just rest.  Last night I went out with some friends and did some midnight bowling!  The lights are off and they have music playing, videos going and everyone just has a great time.  It's been so long since I went bowling and it was just so much fun to get out again and hit the lanes.  So today was just a good day to rest and relax, I didn't have Quinn this weekend so I just decided to take it easy.

     I would say for all single parents on the their off to take some time to relax.  Don't clean unless you have to, just lay around and enjoy your time off.  It was warmer out today, but still to cold to do anything outside.  I did a small workout but I can remember when I first moved out days like this would drive me crazy.  I wouldn't know what to do and would feel like I was just getting cabin fever.  As time drew on I adapted and just got used to it.  I will tell any new single parent, on days like this to just find something to do.  I will tell others to keep going not to let lazy days bring you down.  Find something to do on the days you don't have your little ones.

     I can't wait to update everyone this week on what's going on and even some of the post from last year I didn't get to.

So stick around, it's going to be a good year...


Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment