"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Trying to get the year going..

     So how is everyone's new year going so far?  First weekend down!  So far well I've kept to what I said I'd start.  Well the snowblower is yet still down so we've been out clearing the driveway by hand which has been my work out!  I woke up today and couldn't move so the Gym was out.  So far a few days in and no gym, for good reasons.  So were suppose to get more snow This Monday/Tuesday so I have no idea what's in store.  As for this relaxing weekend besides going over to help my Aunt move some things I think it's going to be a day of small shopping and getting things for the house.  We need a coat rack at Bed, Bath and Beyond so that maybe the purchase of the day.

    I did receive a cute phone call from Quinn yesterday.  She called to tell me she loved me and she is excited about this year.  She is going on spring break with her Mom, and this summer I am taking my first week off with her!  I will post about the details soon.  It has been a good start so far as a single Dad but there are bumps along the way.  I just wanted to check in and tell everyone I hope their year is starting off well and to keep your New Years resolutions alive!

Stay strong.

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment