"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Thursday, January 2, 2014

We start off cold!

     So here we are day two and its  about -25 with wind chill.  What else is new!  So the snowblower is still in the shop aka parents garage apart waiting parts.  So the manual labor continues!  It will continue to snow this week so I hope the parts come in and we get moving!  So far this year as a single Dad things have been good.  Trying to work with Quinn's mom but sometimes the takeoff can be bumpy and well thats how it goes.  I don't know what this year will bring but I will make sure to keep all my readers updated and as I get the bog together and updated I'm excited to hear more stories and what is going on around.

     So as we bunker down yet again we start off the new year frozen...  Maybe we'll get a break, probably not...

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment