"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Sunday, January 19, 2014

We're finally back in business.

     A special thanks to my Dad for getting the snowblower back up and running!  With some parts on order and a lot of labor with help from my brother the snowblower is back in the garage ready for use.  If we get snow, this week again it's going to be again very cold.  The past few weeks we had to manually clean out the driveway a few times, it gets tough because some of the days the snow was heavy and the snowblower was giving start up issues as it was.  Not hoping to have to buy a new one my good old dad got it apart at Christmas and all set this weekend.  So we are back, not that I want snow, but now I'm ready!

     The weekend was good and the winter blues are still here but this next weekend I have Quinn and there is a lot going on so I am excited.  With lots do to and many pics to take I hope everyone stays tuned!

  Well just a short blog tonight but with good news I just wanted to say things are getting better for the winter battle!

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment