"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Remembering Mr. Hughes

     Tonight was a sad night, we came together to give thanks to Brian, Kevin, Tim and Sean's dad who passed a few days ago.  Brian (Hughey) and all his brothers have been very close to me for as long as I can remember.  We came together to show support and love, we caught  up a little and talked as everyone came and went.  I had Quinn and Kayla with me and we had to feed Quinn so we couldn't stay as long as I wold have liked.  Mr Hughes was a great man, growing up with the Hughes I can remember before he moved away doing scouting events and different things at the house.

     I think the last time I remember seeing him was at Kevin's wedding.  It was good to catch up and talk to him there.  It was so long since I saw him so it was so good to just talk.  Tonight was sad but with everyone there it was good.  Wakes and funerals like weddings always bring us together in some way.  Bringing up memories and talking, just being there for each other.

     Quinn did very well, everyone liked seeing her and seeing how big she was.  Talking about he school.  She was cute and she was shy but that's okay.  That's what kids do.  

     I want to take this time to say my heart goes out to your family and if you need anything to always just ask.

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment