"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A mid week date

     This week  Quinn and I got to go out and just have a Daddy Daughter date!  Kay had a meeting after work so it was just us!  We stopped and got some Taco's and some dessert.  After we just hung out and ate in the family room.  We watched some TV and just relaxed.  It was a good night and Quinn laughed when I told her it was a Daddy Daughter date night.


     We went out for dinner because I won't have her this weekend so I took advantage of the longer daylight!  I hope everyone has their own date nights with their kids!

Always remember,

You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment