"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A mid week break

     Tonight is yet another Wednesday!  These ones are hard because I don't have Quinn this coming weekend so i won't see her till next week.  I picked her up and when we got home put a movie in so she could relax as Kayla and I started dinner.  We made a hamburger mac & cheese!  Quinn loved it she ate it all up!  After a little TV and relaxing on the couch it was off to bed.  Wednesdays are always nice because it is a nice mid week break.

     A chance for us to just relax and hang out.  I asked Quinn if she would miss me this week and she said yes.  I told her I would see her soon and that she would have a great weekend!  I think this will be the last week of cooler weather, I hope.  With it being so close to April I just hope that finally it will warm up!

Well I'll keep you posted!

I hope everyone had a great mid week break!  I know I did...


Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment