"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, March 31, 2014

I just had to open my big keyboard...

     Okay, so I said Spring was here and that it was warming up and how nice it was and then this...

About 4 inches of heavy snow.  It came down then warmed up so it was that crappy heavy snow everyone hates to deal with.


As you can see the snowblower held on and the driveway is clear.  The end of the driveway needed to be done by hand but other than that it was easy.  

     So I won't say anything about spring or warm weather till.....July, how's that?  Well I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Back to the grind!  


Always remember,
You are never alone... Even if it doesn't want to stop snowing...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment