"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sean's Healing Process Begins.

     I read such amazing news, Sean's surgery was a success he was under for about a day and came out strong.  The doctors will keep him there for a few weeks and can only see a few people but he will be home sooner than we think.  They will watch his other organs as well as he adapts  to his new lungs but this is such a relief.  There are only so many organ transplants a year lungs are so few.  I can't tell you how nervous we all were the past few weeks.  I can't wait to send Sean a letter and some updates.

     As this weekend comes so does this amazing news.  I have Quinn this weekend and so far it has been so much fun.  I can't wait to update you all!

     I just wanted to post again and advise that Sean is recovering and doing well.  I will keep you all posted and update you very soon!

Thank you for all your prayers...

     Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment