"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Saturday, April 5, 2014

It's the weekend again!

   Yesterday I went and picked up the munch and went home for dinner.  I wasn't feeling all that well but a little medicine and I pushed through.   We are having the family room and dining room painted soon so we spend some time getting the rooms ready.  Pictures to come.  We just honestly relaxed last night because yes again its cold and snowing still.  I am really hoping it warms up so we can maybe take a walk or get out.

     I won't complain laying with Quinn is special.  I do get out of work early on Fridays because of my new position but Quinn's Mom won't let me pick her up early so I hit the gym for a little bit before the bank and worked on my core.  Slowly working up and harder as my countdown to summer is just starting.  With this a few more months till summer I will see what next school year brings and talk to her Mom and see how her schedule will change.  I do want to pick her up earlier my self so I do hope we can work together on that.

     I guess we can cross that bridge when we get to it...  One day at a time.  I can't wait to update you on the rest of the weekend!

Always remember,

You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment