"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Open House!

     Tonight was Quinn's open house!  The day didn't start off so well I left work early b/c I wasn't feeling well.  When I got to Quinn's I wasn't sure if we were going to go but she was so excited so I took some meds and off we went!  Kayla and Quinn got to her school and we looked around as she showed us some of her art work.  Here Mom then met us there and we all walked around and saw her room and some things she was working on.

     We headed down to the library, music room and then got ice cream!  The night went well and it was one of the first times Quinn's Mom and Kayla got to talk a little.  I know it isn't the easiest to start being around a new boyfriend or girlfriend but we all have to work together for Quinn because she loves us all.  The night went really well and to be at her first open house was just so exciting we talked to her teacher and just got to walk around and see all the artwork.

     Quinn was so proud and just loved showing us all the rooms she goes to and what she does, she walked us around and it was so nice to finally get to see more of her school.

     I love being a Dad...

I hope you enjoy the pics!

Here she is reading!  She did such a great job.

Quinn's classroom, there were a lot of people that came!  

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment