"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Jimbos!

     Today is Jim's birthday, Uncle Jim is one of my best friends.  I've known Jim for so long.  As we grew up we became the best of pals.  Spending weekends hanging out, sleepovers and trying to stay out of trouble.  As we grew up we stayed friends through high school and college.  Jim lives in CT right outside Hartford.  He comes home every few times a year and yes I do owe him a visit!  Our other best friend Paul and I are working out the kinks.

     Jim just recently got engaged his long time girlfriend Meg haven't set a date yet but I am so excited!  I think next year will be the date.  What I can say is Jim has always been there, we have been friends since the beginning and he's always been there.  We know each other better than anyone.

     Jim is so good with Quinn and when she is around she just loves playing and being with him.  He's so good with her and just treats her with so much love.

     I just wanted to say happy birthday buddy.  I love you!

Always Remember,

You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher
Here we are!  Kodak cooler story not included... You will have to stay posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment