"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Sunday, May 4, 2014

May the Fourth Be With You

    
view.jpg


     Today is National Star Wars Day!  For many this isn't a big event but for some its a day to have fun and watch some good classic movies!  Star Wars for me was important because I loved the movies and the video games.  I've owned many in my day and grew up at the end of the second trilogy.  When I was almost done with High School they were working on Episode one.  I think when that came out many people were excited but they had some complaints.  It was a good backdrop to the series but they could have things differently.  As two and and Later three came out I was in College, then in my first job.  I think they did a great job on them.  I later heard George Lucas wasn't going to complete 7,8 and 9.  I also heard there was episodes 10,11, and 12.  Not to long about George Lucas sold the rights to star wars and some other projects to Disney.  At first I was upset because it was his biggest project and had such a following.  I also didn't want them to Fuck it up!  

     As time went on I noticed the movies produced by Disney up to Par.  They did the Pirates of the Caribbean which was good.  So with Star Wars Episode 7 being worked on and due in 2015 I will say I am excited.  George Lucas reportedly sold the franchise for about 4 billion which was given to charity I heard.  He also sold it because he is getting older and admits he wants the rest of the movies completed.  This will give new live to the films and allow the work to be finished.   So we have to wait this year and almost all of next to see what happens.  There are rumors of the actors from 4, 5 and 6 making appearances.  Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford I do hope make appearances.  

     I think however the nice thing about Star Wars is that because of how old it is and long it's been running many generations learned about it and loved it.  Staring in the 1970's with it's first movie release all the way till next year so many generations have seen what the Star Wars mania has brought.   

     I guess only the future will see, for now I just say enjoy the day!  Happy Starwars day!

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

Here is a picture of George Lucas and the cast throughout 1-6 so far...  Pretty amazing...
vanity-fair-star-wars-star-wars-29334722-2518-946.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment