"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Friday, May 2, 2014

Why do Traffic Accidents effect the other side?

  I think everyone has a good traffic accident story but the one that I just can't ever understand is when there is an accident on the other side of the express way the side thats not effected is slow!  Now I get it if there is no barrier then everyone goes slow but today as I drove to work everyone slowed down.  I noticed there was an accident on the complete other side of the expressway.  It must have just happened because the police were not even there yet.

     The traffic slowed down right next to it but it was the express way so the accident wasn't near us a all.  Yet our traffic was slow, why!   So when Kayla came home she told me the traffic was even worse!  When she went to work again the side with no accident was almost at a standstill.  Why!

     Okay people I know we are all so nosy and have to be in everyone business and see the crash, but honesty just keep driving!  Don't slow down and look, don't worry if the accident is on the other side and can't effect you just go!  I know when you drive by an accident on your side or near your lane you have to slow down.  Yes everyone likes to look a see what happened but honestly just keep moving.  I feel like car accidents just draw us to star and gaze.

     I know this will probably never change but honestly people just drive.  If you want to see car accidents become a tow truck driver.

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment