"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Friday, June 13, 2014

Getting ready for the big weekend!

     This weekend starts Fathers Day weekend!  I know its not the whole weekend but I am excited, this weekend a lot happens.  Fathers day is Sunday and then tomorrow is Kay and I one year anniversary!  Tonight I picked up Quinn and we headed home.  We has some KFC and yes cheated a little tonight.  I did work out before I got her but it was nice to have a little cheat while working out.  The past several months we have been working very hard and eating very some very healthy foods.  So we had a little chicken and some comfort foods...

     The good thing is one day won't really effect you as long as you stay on target.  Quinn ate great and then had some M&M's.  She counted them out and asked whey she has to count.  I told her she will be counting her whole life and to get used to it!  Well we have a lot this weekend and I can't wait to update you!  I hope all the fathers have a great weekend!


Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment