"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, June 2, 2014

The Challange!

So rounding out my last month of my three month in shape challenge Kay and I are doing a 30 day Abs Challenge.  We are excited and just started yesterday.  As each day goes on they get harder and harder with a rest day every few.  As this month comes I plan on working my hardest to get ready for summer.  Something I have been trying to do for a while now.

I am excited and day one went very well.  I would tell anyone here to start or thy this challenge!  I will keep you posted!

It is mainly Sit Ups, Crunches, Leg Raises and some Planking.  It gives you a good overall of your upper, mid and lower sections to work.  Your lower section of your stomach is one of the hardest.  The spare tire or love handles are the areas people have to work out the most and hardest just because you sit down and that is were the food rest.  With a good diet and lost of working out a head I can't wait to show you the results...



Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment