"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Turn Vent On...

     I can't tell you all how amazing Kay is and how she has stood by my side...  She and Quinn are my inner peace...

     Sometimes if we don't vent we break...  I've always felt the difference between venting and bitching is when there is injustice.  I think bitching is just a rough term of being mad and complaining.  Venting I always felt is for people that really try not to talk much but just can't hold back.  I have been very good over the past three years not to talk about how my Ex treats me.  Sometimes she's good sometimes she's bad.  Recently it's been hard I've been asking to see Quinn more and more and mostly on special events.  I asked to have her overnight for fathers day, she let me have her till 7:30.  Yes I know I didn't read the papers and have the fixed from day one.  So she did call and ask for me to pick up Quinn from daycare.  It was the first time I ever was awarded that!  I asked in the past but she said no.  It was Quinn's last day at the YMCA program.  So I was so excited that I got to pick her up and yes happy she allowed me to get her.  Granted she wanted me to come by her house so she could say goodbye to Quinn.  So things were good until I realized this 4th of July is my year and then saw the decree said I only have her from 10 to 6.  I thought I had her over night at least.

     Two years ago on the 4th I had her and she did stay overnight.  She told me Quinn could watch the fireworks and stuff.   Two years later I only get her till 7:30 and that's it.  I guess after years of just being screwed over from a decree I should have red I feel I am only mad at my self.  I always told my self make the most of it and just keep going, Quinn loves Kayla so much I can't put it into words or even on a chart...  She runs to me when she sees me and we have grown so close.  So forgive me as I vent because any other Mom would probably have worked more with me.  There are so many Mothers out there that would love the Dad to be more involved and here I am trying my hardest against a controlling woman...

"How does one find Inner Peace, when they are constantly surrounded by War..."
~Me

No matter what....

Always, Always, Always....
Remember...
You are never alone..

Love,
Christopher
Turn Vent Off...

No comments:

Post a Comment