"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Monday, August 18, 2014

Cooling off in the Summer's Heat!

     So I took some time off to just enjoy life and not live behind my computer, I slowed down taking pictures and just enjoyed my summer.  I do have a lot to catch up on and I will finally start!  A few weekends ago we went over to my friends parents house and cooled off in the pool!  We packed up some snacks and drinks and headed over.  We even met some friends and just hung out.  My parents came over later and we honestly just had a great day.  I can't have a blog without a summer pool post!  

     Quinn has been doing so well with her swimming, she is swimming and jumping in without help!  I'm so glad she loves the water and know as she gets older she will be an amazing swimmer.  

Enjoy the pics!  
I can't wait to update you!

Always remember,
You are never alone...

Love,
Christopher 


Here is Quinn and Kyla!


Jumping in!

Here is we are! 

All by her self!


No comments:

Post a Comment