"Make sure that what you are doing and striving for is going to be worth any sacrifices you will have to make along the way. If it's a relationship, job, anything in life."

Friday, August 22, 2014

No Words can show love...

     Today both Kayla and I had a bad day.  It was just busy, long and long...  I said it twice I know.  The past few days Quinn's Mom and I have been trying to work together on some things and it wasn't the best of weeks.  Then I came home to this...


     Sometimes it is darkest before the dawn...  A cute card, flowers and a nice book.  I have never been given flowers before.  Kay is so amazing just when I got upstairs I was just so happy to see that someone loves me that much to think about me.  It melted all the anger, stress and everything going on right away.  It also helps the weekend is here and I can't wait to relax with Kay.  Some small things like this show you that there is more to life than getting mad at things out of my control...  I have someone that loves you so much.  I love you babes, thanks for the amazing gifts!!!

Always remember...

You are never alone.

Love,
Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment